Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Card Designs

If you're planning on ordering Christmas cards, it might be a good idea to check out my archive of past designs to see if there's one you might like. To view the archive, click on the following link: LogIn
And type in Christmas as your access code.

This will take you to an archive of past designs I've made for my customers. You can choose one of the designs from there, or simply tell me which design styles you like and I'll work up a new designs similar to the style you like.

If there aren't enough posted on my website to get your wheels turning, try visiting websites like tinyprints.com for ideas. I can replicate most designs you may find online.

Here are a couple new designs for Christmas 2009:
Design # 72

And the reverse side of #72:

Design #77

Design #34


And the inside to go with #34

www.larissaphotography.com

No comments: