Thursday, January 31, 2008

Earn Studio Credit

ATTENTION: The Referral Rewards Progam has changed! Please see updated post for details and a printable $5 coupon to share with friends!

Now you can earn studio credit by reffering your friends to Larissa Photography. It's simple. Tell your friends about how happy you are with the pictures you had done by me. If they book an appointment and tell me they heard about me from you, you'll get studio credit!

Here's how much you can earn for EACH new customer you send my way:
$5 - regular customers (customers who book a regular photo session)
$10 - wedding customers (customer must book their wedding with me)

We've just added a login feature to our website so you'll be able to check online to see how much studio credit you've accumlated. To participate in this studio credit refferral rewards program, go to www.larissaphotography.com and click the "log in" link in the lower left hand corner. Follow the steps to create your account. Once your account has been created, I'll be able to credit your account with your refferral rewards! After that, all you have to do is tell your friends about me and you'll be earning free pictures in no time!


Please Note:
Studio credit can be used toward the purchase of extra prints and digital services only. It cannot be used to purchase a new session.

The person you refer must book a regular session in order for you to receive your refferral credit. Regular sessions include any session costing $50 or more as shown on my website. I cannot give studio credit if your friends book seasonal special sessions.

Unfortunately customer refferal credit can only be giving for NEW referrals. I cannot go back and give studio credit to everyone for all the previously referred customers. Because my business has been built by word of mouth, I would surely go out of business trying to repay everyone for their generous referrals. I am truly thankful for all the past business people have sent my way. You've made my business a success and I am truly grateful.

ATTENTION: The Referral Rewards Progam has changed! In order for you to receive your studio credit, your referrals must turn in a coupon! Please see updated post at http://larissaphotographystudio.blogspot.com/2008/06/changes-to-refferral-rewards-program.html for details and a printable $5 coupon!

No comments: