Sunday, June 22, 2008

Changes to Referral Rewards Program

If you're familiar with my referral rewards program, you'll know that I try to reward my customers with $5 studio credit every time they send a new customer my way. However, because I'm not very good at keeping track of things, I've decided to adjust the way it works so I won't miss any referrals. Here's how the updated system will work:

1) The next time you visit my studio, pick up a few referral coupons, or click on the coupon below and print a few coupons at home.

2) Give the coupon to a friend who may be interested. The coupon not only entitles your friend to $5 studio credit, but it also gives you $5 studio credit as well!

3) When they bring the coupon in on the day of their session, I'll ask them who they got it from. When they tell me they got it from you, I will credit your account with $5!

Not only will these coupon cards give your friends incentive to come to my studio, but they'll also serve as a reminder for me to ask who referred them. This will help ensure that you will be rewarded for the business you send my way every time.

So the next time you see me, be sure to ask for a couple referral coupon cards! Or, to get cards even quicker, you can print the coupon cards from your computer now. Simply click on the coupon below, print, and share! Thanks.

No comments: