Monday, February 16, 2009

Updates to Children's Portrait Special Schedule

Due to popular demand, I will be running the Winter Wonderland portrait special again, later this month (February). Additionally, I've moved the Easter pictures to March so everyone can have their picture orders back in time for Easter. I've also seperated the "Baby Ballerina's" from the "take me out to the ballgame" photos. Both of these two would make great Mothers Day or Fathers Day gifts.

January - Winter Wonderland
February - Valentines & Winter Wonderland
March - Easter
April - Baby Ballerinas
May - Take me out to the Ballgame
June - 4th of July Portraits (picnic)
July - Lemonade Stand
August - Summer (in overalls or sundresses outdoors)
September - Back to School
October - Outdoor Fall Photos/Halloween
November - Thanksgiving/ Indoor Fall Photos
December - Christmas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello
My name is Michelle Rando,
I am interested in using you for my daughter's 1st birthday thank you cards. I have several pictures & would love to have a double sided card with a peralized finish, 5x5 in a set of 25. I would like to know how much it would cost, please e-mail me with the info. My e-mail is mia2398@optonline.net
Thank you!
Michelle