Friday, November 7, 2008

Kaylee's 6 month baby photos




Kaylee had the honor of being the first baby photographed in my newest prop. I got this great basin and pitcher from my mom who recently moved and decided to sell all her antiques! I snagged it before she even had a chance to put a price tag on it and I'm glad I did. Little Kaylee looks just adorble in it! I've done similar photos in a less ornate basin but this one is way cuter and perfect for baby girls. 6 months is the best age for this type of photo because baby is usually starting to sit up and can hold on to the edges for support. If you're interested in getting photos like this done of your baby, visit our website: www.larissaphotography.com for session prices and details. I'd be happy to set up a session for you!

No comments: