Sunday, June 29, 2008

Summer Special - Coming Soon!

I've spent this last week getting my hands dirty in the yard as I've been preparing for my newest Children's Portrait Special and I'm excited to give you a sneak peek at what you can expect...

In a few weeks, I'll be doing a one-week "Country Garden" themed children's portrait special. This $10 special will include a 20 minute session in our beautiful country garden setting and a FREE 8x10 portrait($8 value!). Plus your child will get to enjoy the yummy edible props such as ice cream or lemonade which are also included with the session at no extra charge. After your session, I'll post all your pictures on my website in a private password protected gallery for you to share with friends an family.

Additional information will be posted here by July 7th at which point I will begin booking appointments. No early booking to be accepted! Limited sessions will be available, so you'll want to check back here often!

And, just to give you an idea of what we'll be doing, here's a shot I did recently in our "Country Garden" during a regular session:

No comments: