Friday, September 18, 2009

Guys Senior Photos by Belleville Illinois Photographer Larissa

Lately I've been shooting a lot of high school senior GUY sessions. Guys usually aren't too enthusiastic about having their senior photos done, but I've been lucky enough to work with some guys who really have been great to work with. Here are a few recent sessions:

Chris, from O Fallon High School, was awesome to work with and had a great sense of humor. I had a good time catching some of his more interesting sides. He even had sound effects for some of his tennis photos! Lol. Anyways, here are a few of his shots:



Tom, from Mascoutah High School, was also great to work with. He seemed pretty serious at first, but was still able to have fun and by the end of his session we were getting some pretty crazy shots. Don't worry Tom, I won't tell ;). Lol. Anyways, here's a few shots from his session:




And finally, I just finished up with editing photos from this session with Tyler, a senior from Triad. Within the first 5 minutes of Tyler's sesison, I knew I'd have fun working with him. His easy-going personality and willingness to try my weird shots was great. And he really photographs well! Check out a couple from his session:





www.larissaphotography.com

No comments: