Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Saturday Full of Babies

Saturday was a bit odd. Aside from the one wedding consultation, I spent the day working with only babies! Here are a couple of my favs from the day.

This little cutie was a busy boy... walking, or rather... running, at only 10 months! His easy smile made him an easy subject. I had fun chasing him around for some shots.

What a sweetheart! The whole session she kept sticking her tongue out. It was adorable! Apparently grandpa was a bad influence and taught her how. Guess he'll be hearing from mom and dad later! Lol. Isn't she cute though!

I was so excited to photograph little Victoria. Her parents have been coming to my studio since I first began shooting out of the extra bedroom of our first home. It's great to see the little ones grow and to be able to capture it all. Little victoria was absolutely adorable so tiny and precious and she did a great job for pictures! Thanks for letting me photograph her Rachel!


I LOVE this shot of little Jaxon. He is SO CUTE with his hat on. I can't get enough of his chubby cheeks and big smile. Even though he wasn't smiling it this shot, it's my favorite. Something about his big blue eyes!

And this little one was ready to move... one of the fastest crawlers I've seen. I'm sure he'll be walking in no time! And I thought it was so cute how he put his feet up on the rocking horse! Sweet isn't it?

Anyways, that's my Saturday in a nutshell. Post comments. I love feedback. =)

www.larissaphotography.com

No comments: