Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Ballerina Photos in Belleville, Illinois

I've finally finished getting everything together for this portrait special. Shown below are a few shots of my daughter on the new scene. She's only two, but this scene will work well for any ballerina between 6 months and 16 years. Details and prices are shown below the images.




Baby Ballerina's Portrait Special - $65
- 15-20 minute session done on the scene shown.
- 1 8x10, 2 5x7's, and 8 wallets of your favorite pose.
- A single 4x6 print of each picture taken (aprox 15-20 pictures)
- A CD with all the images & copyrights.

These sessions will be available May 1st and 2nd at the price listed above. If you cannot make it one of these days, I can also accept appointments anytime during that last week of April for an extra $10 fee.

A limited number of sessions is available, so call now to book your appointment. Call Larissa at 618-409-1224 or email larissa@larissaphotography.com.

Extra prints may be purchased a la carte at regular prices as shown below:

4x6 - $3
5x7 - $5
8x10 - $8
wallets - $5 for 12

Rules and Exclusions:
The above session fee is for one child only. Additional children may be added at $5each.

Your child/children may wear one outfit. Additional outfits may be added at $10 each.

Costumes: I have a small supply of tutus available for the shoot. Sizes are available to fit children ages 2-6. I have toddler size 7 ballet shoes in white and pink. I have some older children/adult sizes of shoes and some real pointe shoes as well. I recommend having your child wear a solid colored onsie or leotard, even if they don't have a tutu. The tutu's can stetch to fit most children. It's the leotard part that is more difficult. If you have questions about my costume collection, please call and we can discuss what I have available. There are some really cute tutu's in my stash =). And if you're worried about your child not having shoes, ballet shoes are available at Payless for about $15.

The included print package must be ordered by May 5th which will help me as I will do my best to have everyones pictures ready before Mothers Day. Because, afterall, what would grandma like more than pictures of her adorable little grandaughter?

www.larissaphotography.com

No comments: