Friday, October 17, 2008

Sunset and how to relates to outdoor photos


Did you know that the sun sets earlier in October? Many people don't think about it, but the earlier sunset means that outdoor pictures must be taken earlier in the evening. By 6:00 and 7:00 it's just too dark to get any good pictures outside. So, if you were thinking about getting some nice outdoor fall pictures, you'll want to get your session scheduled for 5:00 or earlier. This may mean getting off work early or skipping soccer practice. Normally, the next best option would be to come in on a weekend. Unfortunately, my weekends are completely booked for the rest of this month and I won't be booking sessions for the month of November because I'll be on maternity leave. If you really wanted outdoor photos, I can recommend a friend photographer who may be able to get you in on a weekend and who has similar prices. Call me for her contact information.

No comments: